Beeboppers (3 year olds, 45 minutes)
This program aims to develop all aspects of early music fundamentals for this most receptive age group, including:
- Pitch through a structured vocal program of original and known favourites
- Music with movement and physical response
- Gross and fine motor skill exposure
- Rhythmic response using percussion instruments
- Correlation of sounds
- Listening skills through music appreciation
- Elementary notation and rhythmic reading and writing
- Social and verbal interaction, discipline, control, concentration, etc.
Following the Beebopper program at four years of age, children proceed to the Pianorama Junior Course, where they begin incorporating piano playing into their learning.